- Planting and Hardscaping in Northern Virginia
- Inspiration from the Historic Oatlands Plantation in Leesburg
- Is Your Landscape Barbecue Ready?
- Landscape Your Home With Trees and Shrub Plantings
- Winter Landscaping Ideas To Liven Up Your Vienna, VA Home
- Add Rocks to Your Northern Virginia Landscape For Natural Beauty and Function
- Landscaping Style Guide for Northern Virginia Character
- Spring Landscaping Tips For Your Northern Virginia Home
- The Importance Of Choosing A Landscape Design Company For Your Northern Virginia Home
- The Basics Of A Dry Stone Retaining Wall Right For Your Northern Virginia Home
- Create an Outdoor Living Space Through Landscaping
- For the Best Results Match Your Landscaping With the Style of Your Northern Virginia Home
- Incorporating Loose Stone and Rock into Your Northern Virginia Landscape
- Container Gardens Enhance Even the Smallest of Outdoor Spaces
- Rock Gardens Add Low-Maintenance Beauty to Your Northern Virginia Landscape
- How to Augment Your Centreville, Potomac, or Woodbridge Landscape with Stone Walls
- Create Usable Space with a Multi-Level Landscape
- Ten Mistakes to Avoid in Designing Your Landscape
- Extending Spring Cleanup to Your Northern Virginia Property
- Importance of Erosion Landscaping and Drainage In Residential Northern Virginia
- Retaining Walls Both an Aesthetic and Functional Landscape Feature
- Different Elements in Your Landscape Add Interest
- Landscaping in Northern Virginia: Rake or Mulch for a Better Lawn?
- Installing A Soaker Hose
- Reduce the Time Spent Weeding Your Flowerbeds This Summer
- Pruning Shade Trees on Your Newington, VA Property
- Are Underground Sprinklers Right For Your Northern Virginia Lawn?
- Protect Your Northern Virginia Landscape and Plants From Salt and Chemicals this Winter
- Essential Tips for Lawn Mowing Safety
- Rake Your Northern Virginia Yard without Straining Your Back
- Using Vinegar as a Natural Weed Killer
- Smart Watering Tips for Your Lawn
- Pruning 101
- How To Create A Pristine Northern Virginia Landscape
Ponds and Water Features
- Tips on Removing Suds from your Outdoor Water Feature at your Northern Virginia Home
- The Basics of Landscaping and Water Features For Your Great Falls, VA Home
- Add Curb Appeal with Stepping Stones Leading to a Water Feature on you Aldie, VA Property
- Winterizing Your Northern Virginia Small Water Feature
- What is a Formal Water Feature and How Can One Complement Your Landscape?
- Types of Water Plants for Your Northern Virginia Pond
- Adding a Pond or Water Feature To Your Northern Virginia Property
- Bring Life To Your Northern Virginia Pond or Water Feature
- Issues Surrounding Your Northern Virginia Pond or Water Feature
Lighting, Ornaments and Materials
- Are You Considering Outdoor Lighting For Your Middleburg, VA Home? Read This!
- Consider Masonry Projects When Designing Your Newington, VA Landscape
- Choosing the Right Material for Your Outdoor Planters
- Shedding Some Light on Outdoor Lighting
- Incorporating Garden Ornaments in Your Landscape
- The Benefits of Using River Rock in Your Northern Virginia Landscape
Livestock and Wildlife
- Build a Wildlife Oasis With Creative Landscaping
- Landscaping Your Northern Virginia Grounds To Attract More Birds
- Create A Butterfly Garden For Your Northern Virginia Landscape
- Add Interest to Your Landscape With Hummingbirds
- How to Protect Your Northern Virginia or Maryland Garden from Pesky Rabbits
- Landscaping for the Birds
- How to Care for Your Koi Fish
- Ways to Keep Deer from Dining in Your Yard
All About Plants
- Inspiration for Your Landscape from Huntley Meadows, Virginia (near Alexandria)
- Great Flowering Shrubs and Bushes To Enhance Your Home Landscaping
- Consider Shrubs For Added Home Security
- The Best Time To Plant Shrubs On Your Newington, VA Property
- Landscaping Plants That Are Easy To Grow In Northern Virginia Gardens
- Watering Systems For Your Northern Virginia Home And Garden
- Plants Need Water To Survive
- Tips For Planting A Rose Garden At Your Northern Virginia Home
- Topiary for Beginners
- Adding Color to Your Landscape
- Choosing the Right Plants for Pool-Side Landscaping
- Starting Your First Northern Virginia Vegetable Garden
- The Benefits of “Greenscaping” Your Northern Virginia or Maryland Yard
- What Are Native Plants and Why Are They Important?
- Landscaping Tips for your Vienna VA Home: Create a Compost Pile
- 9 Tips for a Glorious Landscape All Year ‘Round
- Rejuvenating Your Home Garden: Decorating Tips
Decks and Patios
- Fun on the Fourth: Party on the Patio
- Benefits of A Flagstone Patio For Your Vienna, VA Backyard
- Cabinets and Sinks For Your Northern Virginia Outdoor Kitchen
- Taking Your Kitchen Outside Add another dimension to your Northern Virginia home
- Patio Design With Urns and Planters Virginia Style
- Keep Your Northern Virginia Deck Colorful Throughout the Winter Months
- Using Focal Points in Patio Design
- Design Your Patio to Be an Outdoor Extension of Your Northern Virginia Home
- Brick Pattern Ideas for Your Northern Virginia Patio
- Flagstone Patios Bring Natural Beauty to Your Northern Virginia Landscape
- Spring Patio Decorating Tips
Consider Masonry Projects When Designing Your Newington, VA Landscape
Deciding what to do with the landscaping outside your Newington, VA home may require some time and investigation, but consider the options and benefits of incorporating masonry projects as well. When you choose the right masonry contractor for your landscaping project, you can rest assured the final product will delight you as a homeowner and be the envy of visitors and neighbors.
Choosing a skilled masonry contractor, such as Lost Creek Landscapes, means you get more for your investment than perhaps with other masonry contractors. When you choose to work with masonry and landscaping company, the teams understand the essential placement of different elements to achieve a final landscape that compliments your Annandale, VA home and creates an artistic approach to your home. For more information on planting flowers to attract butterflies and creating your own butterfly garden, contact the landscaping professionals at Lost Creek Landscapes.
Consider using masonry as a way to add accents of beauty throughout all of your property — in the front, side and back yards — and especially around flower beds and flower gardens. Constructing a retaining wall around your flower beds and gardens clearly outlines the boundaries of each segment and design element of your landscape. Providing a barrier of this type allows a visual — and physical — break that lends well to an orderly and organized landscape.
The incorporation of a stone fire pit or BBQ pit gives Arlington, VA homeowners the opportunity to cook outside and enjoy all that nature has to offer. From a basic and simple circular fit pit to a custom-designed outdoor kitchen area, adding these masonry features to your landscape is sure add hours of entertainment fun.
Stay off the grass and protect your landscaping investment through the incorporation of masonry paths and walkways throughout your lawn. Working closely with the masonry experts at Lost Creek Landscapes, you have complete control over the placement and navigation of the path and can make the most of your landscape while doing so. If you want to direct visitor to a particular area of your property — a swimming pool, flower garden, meditation garden or even to another area for entertaining — using a masonry path is the ideal solution.
For more information on using masonry projects in your Northern Virginia landscaping plans, contact the experts at Lost Creek Landscapes today.